Wednesday, August 12, 2020

 Goodmorning parents and caregivers,☺

As a result of Level 3 lockdown, I will continue to post activities for your children on GOOGLE CLASSROOM.

Please remember your child must read every single day, reading is essential in order for your child to be successful in school. Reading can take place on Sunshine online, I will post a list of what levels you should be reading with your child. Please stay connected to me, you can always email me on mariamz@marymackillop.school.nz

They should be counting from 1-100 and 100-1. Counting in 2s,5s, and 10s. 

I will continue to post 5 words a day on the BLOG and GOOGLE CLASSROOM.  


Keep Safe,

Miss Zaia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shared lunch 9th of December

 Hi all!  Just a quick reminder that we will be having a shared lunch today. And you are all welcome to join us.  Thanking you, Miss Zaia.